Belo Horizonte City Hall (PBH) will publish this Saturday (11) the notice of the selection process for 21 vacancies, 11 for accountants and 10 for administrative analysts. Remuneration for both roles is R$5,500 For a workload of 40 hours per week.
Complete information will be available in the official gazette of the municipality. Registration should be done exclusively online between 23rd to 24th of this month. Sufficient Access PBH Link And click on “Registration” section.
The selection process will be completed in two phases:
- First: Document and textual analysis of a classificatory and abolitionist nature.
- Second: Interview, of a classificatory and eliminative nature.
Requirements for each role:
- Complete a higher education course in administration or public administration at the undergraduate level, or a higher education course in public management or public policy management at the graduate or technologist level, issued by an educational institution recognized by the Ministry of Education and Culture (MEC). Only certificates or declarations bearing the name of the institution, signature and seal of a representative of the educational institution are accepted.
- You must have proof of active professional registration with the Regional Administration Council of Minas Gerais CRA-MG, which must be presented at the time of appointment.
- Complete higher education courses in accounting science at the graduate level.
- Proof of active professional registration with the Regional Council of the concerned practice must be presented at the time of appointment.